Sunday, July 5, 2015

Potty Training Attempt #1

We attempted potty training the other week. I had found some Minions and Jake underwear, and P1 was excited to wear them. So I thought we would give it a try.

We tried it for 2 days. We made a sticker chart for him, and he can tell you all about it. He loves wearing his underwear. He doesn't mind sitting on the toilet. But he just doesn't understand when he has to go. We tried using a timer so that we would go sit on the toilet every 10 minutes. But he would always go right after. One time we even sat in the bathroom for 2 hours (P2 was napping) in hopes of catching it so that he could recognize it. We sang songs and read stories, but he never did go. The only success we've had so far is that he tooted in the toilet. He was so excited about it, that I let him put a sticker on the chart.

Yay for potty training! I guess we'll try again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment